Lake Okeechobee Accommodations in Clewiston Florida – Motel, Condos and Campgrounds
Roland & Mary Ann Martin Marina and Resort is located on the shores of Lake Okeechobee and offers many amenities and a nice selection of accommodations for you to choose from. While Roland & Mary Ann Martin Marina and Resort was founded as a Fishing Marina, we have quickly become a destination! A place for the whole family to vacation! Truly offering a great Florida experience.
On our property we have a great selection of accommodations for you to choose from. You can choose to stay in:
No matter what option you choose Roland & Mary Ann Martin Marina and Resort can make your stay enjoyable, comfortable & memorable. We have a tremendous variety of amenities and activities going on throughout the year to keep you and your family entertained and having fun while you are here.
We have a lot for you right here on our property to help make your stay more enjoyable. The entire family will love our resort facilities & our World Class Bass Fishing on Lake Okeechobee! Below is a list of our resorts amenities available to you:
- Two heated swimming pools on property.
- A Restaurant available on property.
- A Tiki Bar & Grill right on the water with a Full bar.
- Rental Boats Available – Pontoons & Bass Boats!
- Airboat Tours available on Property.
- World Famous Bass Professionals as Guides Available for Hire!
- A full service Marine Center with Boat & Motor sales. Along with parts & accessories.
- A gift shop offering clothing from Columbia, Guy Harvey & others for the guys… A great selection of women’s clothing in the women’s boutique hand picked by Mary Ann herself! Costa Del Mar Sunglasses; Footwear by Sperry, Crocs & Onyx. A good stock of snacks & ice cream. Roland & Mary Ann branded souvenirs & other amenities.
- A Tackle Shop offering a huge selection of all of your fishing tackle needs.
We look forward to seeing you here and want you to browse our website for accommodations and resort information. Contact Us if you have any questions or comments. We’d love to hear from you!